Definition: Terms and Conditions for use of www.neoyou.life (collectively, the ‘Agreement’) before using www.NeoYou.Life (referred to herein after as the ‘NeoYou Website’) and/or the other NeoYou Pty Ltd owned NeoYou Website and domains, products, services and/or content provided by NeoYou Pty. Ltd. trading as NeoYou ABN 16 620 266 695 (all of those collectively with the NeoYou Website and ‘Services’)
By using or accessing the NeoYou Website and Services, you (‘Subscriber’ and/or ‘You’) agree to all the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement, and if you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement you should not and are not permitted to use the NeoYou Website and Services.
If you need to contact us regarding any aspect of the following Terms and Conditions of use of our NeoYou Website, please contact us at the following email address – [email protected].
LIMITATIONS OF USE
You agree that you shall not use the NeoYou Website for any illegal purposes and that you will respect all applicable laws and regulations. You may not do any of the following while accessing or using the Services:
- You agree not to use the NeoYou Website in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt or manipulate the content or information available on the NeoYou Website or reduce the overall functionality of the NeoYou Website.
- Access or search or attempt to access or search the NeoYou Website and Services by any means (automated or otherwise) other than through our currently available, published interfaces that are provided by NeoYou (and only pursuant to those terms and conditions), unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with NeoYou Pty Ltd.
- Access, tamper with or use non-public areas of the Services, or the computer or delivery systems of NeoYou and/or its service providers;
- Probe, scan, or test any system or network (particularly for vulnerabilities), or otherwise attempt to breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- Scrape the Services, and particularly scrape Content (as defined below) from the Services, without the express prior written consent of NeoYou Pty Ltd
- Access to use the Services to send altered, deceptive, or false source-identifying information, including without limitation by forging TCP-IP packet headers or e-mail headers; or interfere with, or disrupt, (or attempt to do so), the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, by sending a virus to, spamming, or overloading the Services, or by scripted use of the Services in such a manner as to interfere with or create an undue burden on the Services.
- You agree not to compromise the security of the NeoYou Website or attempt to gain access to secured areas of the NeoYou Website or attempt to access any sensitive information you may believe exist on the NeoYou Website or server where it is hosted.
The reproduction, distribution in any method whether online or offline is strictly prohibited. The work on the NeoYou Website as set out in the Definitions below and other such Content is the property of NeoYou Pty Ltd (unless otherwise stated).
Definitions: For purposes of this Agreement, the term ‘Content’ means a creative expression and includes, without limitation, video, audio, photographs, images, illustrations, animations, logos, tools, written posts, replies, and comments, information, data, text, software, scripts, executable files, graphics, and interactive features, any of which may be generated, provided, or otherwise made accessible on or through the NeoYou Pty Ltd domains and all related Services.
The NeoYou Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to NeoYou Pty Ltd and its Trading entities and domains. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited. All trademarks and registered trademarks reproduced in the NeoYou Website which is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the NeoYou Website. NeoYou Pty Ltd and/or third parties retain ownership of all intellectual property rights in all Content.
Unless otherwise indicated, all materials on the NeoYou Website and the NeoYou Website itself are protected by copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights. Except for the purpose of a bona fide use of this NeoYou Website or as otherwise permitted by the Copyright Act 1968, this NeoYou Website or any portion of this NeoYou Website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, re-sold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose that is not expressly permitted by NeoYou Pty Ltd. Any other use of materials on the NeoYou Website, including reproduction for the purpose other than your personal non-commercial use, modification, distribution or republication, without the prior express written permission of NeoYou Pty Ltd is strictly prohibited.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
You agree that you shall not use the NeoYou Website for any illegal purposes, and that you will respect all applicable laws and regulations that are governed by the laws of the State of Queensland. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland in relation to any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to the NeoYou Website (including but not limited to the purchase of NeoYou Pty Ltd products and services).
You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, losses, liability, costs including legal fees incurred by us arising from any infringement of the terms and conditions in this agreement and to which you will have agreed if you continue to use the NeoYou Website.
NEOYOU WEBSITE PAYMENT
NeoYou Website Product Prices may be displayed in different currencies and are based on current exchange rates, however, all transactions will be processed in Australian (AUD) Dollars. The payment methods we accept via the NeoYou Website are PayPal and Afterpay. No orders will be dispatched until payment has been verified and paid in full. We may contact you to verify your personal details before dispatching your order.
PRODUCT PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
The NeoYou Website may contain errors and inaccuracies and we reserve the right to correct any errors or inaccuracies and to update information at any time without any notice.
The NeoYou Website tries to ensure that all Content and Prices which appear on the NeoYou Website are accurate. However, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any products that you have ordered we will notify you immediately and offer you the option to reconfirm your order at the correct price or to cancel your order to re-order another product. In the case that we cannot get in contact with you, we will cancel the order and refund you in full.
We do not guarantee the availability of a product until the order has been dispatched and we may have to cancel an order if a product is out of stock, a discontinued line or unavailable. In this case, you will receive a full refund. If for any other reason we are unable to dispatch your order, we will notify you within 5 business days. Delivery costs and fees are charged in addition to the order total and will be clearly marked at checkout.
Delivery costs and fees WILL NOT BE FULLY REFUNDED.
The following terms & conditions apply to all Gift Cards purchased online unless otherwise stated:
- NeoYou is not liable for delivery of a Gift Card to an incorrect or non-existent address or e-mail address, this is the sole responsibility of You the purchaser.
- NeoYou is not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- NeoYou Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
- Only one Gift Card can be redeemed per transaction.
- NeoYou Gift Cards are non-transferable and cannot be returned or redeemed for cash.
- If your order total is less than the value of the Gift Card, the remaining balance will be credited to your Gift Card and can be redeemed at your next purchase.
- If your order total exceeds the value of the Gift Card, the remaining balance must be paid.
- An item purchased using a Gift Card cannot be returned for a refund and can only be returned for a Gift Card re-issue.
- NeoYou reserves the right to cancel a Gift Card if it is deemed necessary, for example in the case of fraud.
- Coupon codes cannot be applied to the purchase of Gift Cards unless otherwise stated.
COUPON AND DISCOUNT CODES
Definitions: For purposes of this Agreement, the term ‘Coupon’ means a Discount and includes, without limitation, Perks, Promotional Code, Coupon Code offer, any of which may be generated, provided, or otherwise made accessible on or through the NeoYou Pty Ltd domains and all related Services.
NeoYou may offer Coupon discount codes to be used on the NeoYou Website which will adhere to special conditions that will be specified at the time of issue.
- Coupon codes cannot be applied to the purchase of Gift Cards unless otherwise stated.
If at the time of purchase, we do not have a particular product order in stock, are unable to dispatch your order, products become discontinued, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify you within 5 business days to order another relevant Product or refund you in full for the Back Ordered Product. In this instance, we will notify you of the relevant Back Ordered Products and the anticipated delivery date.
Though we strive to be completely accurate in the information that is presented on our NeoYou Website and attempt to keep it as up to date as possible, in some cases, some of the information you find on the NeoYou Website may be slightly outdated.
NeoYou Pty Ltd reserves the right to make any modifications or corrections to the information you find on the NeoYou Website at any time without notice.
The information contained on the NeoYou Website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by NeoYou and its other website domains and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the NeoYou Website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the NeoYou Website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
For the avoidance of doubt, you agree that the display of goods or services for sale on the NeoYou Website are an invitation to treat and are not a contractual offer for sale.
NeoYou may in its sole discretion reject or not accept your offer to purchase any goods or services for sale on the NeoYou Website in its sole discretion and for any reason.
NeoYou shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential damages and, in particular, shall accept no liability whatsoever for loss of income deriving from the purchase of NeoYou products from the NeoYou Website.
The NeoYou Website may contain links to other owned and third-party websites. NeoYou is not responsible for the availability of, or any content or material contained in or obtained through, any such websites. Any link to another third-party websites, and reference to third-party information, products or services linked to this website, is not, and should not be construed as, an express or implied endorsement by NeoYou Pty Ltd. Any questions or comments relating to such other websites should be addressed to the operator or operators of those websites.
Every effort is made to ensure the efficient operation of the NeoYou Website, domains and Related Services and that the information contained within the NeoYou Website is accurate at all times. However, NeoYou takes no responsibility, and will not be liable for the NeoYou Website becoming temporarily unavailable in the instance of technical issues or any associated problems arising from technical or other associated issues beyond our control.
Change to the Terms and Conditions of Use
We reserve the right to make changes and to revise the above-mentioned Terms and Conditions of use.
Last Revised: 1-1-2022
Wizpay Discount Promotion – Australia
- A reference in these terms and conditions to ‘Wizpay’, ‘we’ or ‘us’ is a reference to Valute Pty Limited ABN 57 621 695 725.
- Sign up for Wizpay and spend the qualifying minimum spend listed below on your first transaction at any retailer accepting Wizpay using your Wizpay Account and use the selected promotion code to get the discount specified below applied to your first purchase (“Offer”).
- Qualifying Minimum Spend (“Minimum Spend”): $50
- Discount Applied to First Purchase (“Discount”): $30
- This Offer is only available between 12:01AM (AEST) Wednesday 1 June 2022 and 11:59PM (AEST) Thursday 30 June 2022 (“Offer Period”).
- To be eligible to receive this offer you must buy during the Offer Period:
- Be a first time Wizpay customer; and
- Spend $50 AUD or more on your first purchase using Wizpay and;
- Use the promotion code at the checkout.
- The $30 discount will be applied to your purchase order from which the promotion code was entered.
- The aggregate benefit available under this ‘Offer’ is $30 per customer. (i.e. you can only redeem this Offer once).
- This Offer is subject to your Wizpay account (used to participate in the Offer) remaining open and being kept in good standing for the duration of the Offer Period and until the final payment for the purchase has been received.
- Any discount applied to your Wizpay purchase will result in a reduction of the amount you owe to Wizpay with the discount applied evenly across all 4 instalments for that purchase.
- Offer is not transferable or exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- Should any transaction be cancelled, refunded, or varied in any manner, the discount will be adjusted in accordance with the cancellation, refund, or variation at our sole discretion, acting reasonably.
- If at any time Wizpay reasonably believes that you are engaging in this promotion through fraudulent, deceptive, or dishonest actions or means, or you violate these, or your Wizpay Account terms and conditions, we reserve the right at our absolute discretion to block the release of any credit, reverse any discount from your Wizpay purchase, or cancel or block your participation in the promotion and we have no obligation to provide reasons to you for our decision.
- All purchases are subject to Wizpay’s credit approval criteria. Wizpay may decline your application for credit at oWizpay sole discretion. Where Wizpay decline your purchase, you will not receive the Offer.
- This promotion ends on Thursday 30 June 2022 at 23:59 (AEST). All purchases must be received and codes entered by Thursday 30 June 2022 at 23:59 (AEST) to receive the Offer.
- This offer is only available to residents of Australia.
- All information is correct as at 17 May 2022 and is subject to change.
- Wizpay may at our discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this promotion at any time.
- Any decision concerning the promotion is at the sole discretion of Wizpay and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer from Wizpay or its related bodies corporate.
- Failure by Wizpay to enforce any of their rights under these terms and conditions does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Last Update: 17 May 2022